Wing Nut Coupling is a thread together quick coupling offering dry break and high impulse technology and capabilities.
Wing nut couplings are useful in a wide range of industrial applications where heavy-duty couplings are required that can be connected under pressure, with little or no spillage. It is ideal for connecting hydraulic lines on oil field equipment like power tongs, swivels and mobile drilling rigs. It is also widely suitable on dump trailers to connect the tractor to wet-line hydraulic systems
Wing Nut Coupling Features
- Wing nut coupling brass body coupler and nipple prevents corrosion.
- Corrosion resistant brass body makes this coupling compatible with a broad range of media and provides versatility.
- 3000 PSI working pressure rating.
- 3/4″ NPT Female Pipe Thread.
- Thread-to-connect design can be connected under pressure, with little or no spillage.
- Thread together latch provides connect under pressure capability also vibration resistance.
- Heavy-duty steel sleeve as well as wing nut.
- Finally, nitrile seal with Teflon backup.
Quick Release Couplings solve the problem of connection and disconnection of flexible hose assemblies. They make the connection faster and easier than in the case of standard screwed couplings. Besides, quick release couplings are manufacturing according to generally acknowledged standards or according to the manufacturer’s standards. The most common ones in hydraulics are such as ISO 7241-1 A (ISO-A), ISO 7241-1 B (ISO-B) and, ISO 16028 (ISO-F). Standards define the dimensional requirements for sockets and plugs, strength requirements (working pressure, bursting pressure), and others (flow rate, connection strength, spillage volume, etc.).
Our diverse range of Quick Release Couplings provides you with the ultimate solution for a reliable instant connection and disconnection. They are essential components in nearly all industries. Our exclusive quick-release couplings include a variety of items to fulfill your requirements.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Valves and Quick Release Couplings in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.