High pressure quick couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications.
High pressure quick couplings are particularly suitable for high pressure application such as:
- portable hydraulic jacks;
- portable hydraulic tools;
- crimping equipment.
- Excellent durability.
- Rated pressure up to 700 Bar.
- The coupling employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple.
- The coupler sleeve also nipple body must be manually threaded together to make the connection.
- They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
- The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
- The interface seal resists high pressure extrusion.
- Finally, threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
Quick Release Couplings solve the problem of connection and disconnection of flexible hose assemblies. They make the connection faster and easier than in the case of standard screwed couplings. Besides, quick release couplings are manufacturing according to generally acknowledged standards or according to the manufacturer’s standards. The most common ones in hydraulics are such as ISO 7241-1 A (ISO-A), ISO 7241-1 B (ISO-B) and, ISO 16028 (ISO-F). Standards define the dimensional requirements for sockets and plugs, strength requirements (working pressure, bursting pressure), and others (flow rate, connection strength, spillage volume, etc.).
Our diverse range of Quick Release Couplings provides you with the ultimate solution for a reliable instant connection as well as disconnection. They are essential components in nearly all industries. Our exclusive quick-release couplings include a variety of items to fulfill your requirements.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Valves and Quick Release Couplings in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.