Quick Disconnect Hydraulic Coupler according to ISO 7241 B series with AISI 316 Stainless steel body is mainly suitable for a fast connection as well as disconnection. Ensuring a leak proof effective sealing, safe and durable with high quality materials. It only requires pushing a plug into a socket. Locking occurs automatically using the spring mechanism.
This series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment, forestry equipment, agricultural machinery, oil tools, steel mail machinery, as well as other demanding hydraulic applications.
Quick Disconnect Hydraulic Coupler Features
- AISI 316 stainless steel body .
- Excellent quality and compact.
- Easy connect and disconnect.
- Hard Critical parts for durability
- Poppet valves are available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- While coupling poppet valves open automatically within rated working pressure, to keep the expedite flowing.
- The durable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Sockets also plugs are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- Finally, interchangeable with all ISO 7241 B series couplings
Quick Release Couplings solve the problem of connection and disconnection of flexible hose assemblies. They make the connection faster and easier than in the case of standard screwed couplings. Besides, quick release couplings are manufacturing according to generally acknowledged standards or according to the manufacturer’s standards. The most common ones in hydraulics are such as ISO 7241-1 A (ISO-A), ISO 7241-1 B (ISO-B) and, ISO 16028 (ISO-F). Standards define the dimensional requirements for sockets and plugs, strength requirements (working pressure, bursting pressure), and others (flow rate, connection strength, spillage volume, etc.).
Our diverse range of Quick Release Couplings provides you with the ultimate solution for a reliable instant connection and disconnection. They are essential components in nearly all industries. Our exclusive quick-release couplings include a variety of items to fulfill your requirements.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Valves and Quick Release Couplings in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.