Uniflex® Workshop Crimper HM200 crimper is for the workshop volume user who has a requirement to crimp hoses in a repair or medium production environment in a workshop or mobile van. This ECOLINE Version provides high quality for those new to crimping.
Built for easy crimping of even 90° elbow pieces, without having to remove all the dies.
- Fits in any workshop;
- Also ideal for on-site service.
Workshop Crimper HM200 slide bearing technology
- No greasing improves cleanliness of machine and prolongs its lifetime;
- In addition, maximum productivity with very low maintenance costs;
- Flaking cannot stick in grease also there is no risk of prematurely damaging the crimping head;
- End product can also be used in sanitary applications without cleaning;
- 20% more capability for crimping stronger, and difficult couplings versus our competition’s equivalent crimpers;
- Finally, consistently accurate crimp result.
Uniflex workshop crimper advantages are countless. The best advantages are that they are greaseless, universal, and, Ecoline. Moreover, The CE conform that indicates conformity to health, safety, and environmental protection standards.
Uniflex® workshop crimpers offer professional workshops with a reliable range of machines to allow assembly of a variety of hose assemblies to cover many different sizes. Universal applications, efficient and energy-saving drive systems, as well as safe and easy operation, are characteristics of particular economic efficiency and rapid return of investment – just like an extreme lifetime that is provided by uniflex products.
Our diverse range of Hose Crimping Machines provides customers with the ultimate solution for the hose crimping requirements. The slide bearing technology prevents crimp force friction losses and needs no lubrication. The technology makes working clean and, the machines are almost maintenance-free – except for the occasional replacement of the slide bearings. Besides, ECOLINE models allow for rapid repair – without any loss in power, robustness, and reliability.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Machines in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.