FRL Type Air Preparation is a FRL air preparation unit combination of three main parts filter, regulator and lubricator. The Functions is mainly to purify the compressing air, setting pressure and adding lubricants.
FRL Air Preparation Units Application
With the following combination FRL air preparation unit main application is to condition compressed air before feeding into pneumatic systems.
- Filter: To remove moisture in the compressed air
- Regulator: To regulate and control the pressure of the feeding air into the pneumatic systems
- Lubricator: adding oil to the compressed air which in turn lubricates the moving parts / seals in a pneumatic system thus increasing the overall life of the system.
- ▮ Various combinations available.
- ▮Modular design allows for space saving and easy installation.
- ▮Simple maintenance.
- ▮ Also compatible with pressure switches, soft start valve and safety pressure relief valve.
- ▮Easy assembling as well as disassembling.
- ▮Easy to dismantle and service
- ▮It may be used individually or by combination with easy installation.
In a pneumatic system, air leaving the compressor is typically unsuitable for any application. The compressing air is usually wet, dirty, also at the incorrect pressure, which are characteristics that could damage downstream equipment. Compressed air often flows from the plant to the machine, passing through multiple devices, pipes, and fittings along the way that can add particulates, oil, and moisture.
Having a steady supply of clean and dry air is a requirement for protecting pneumatic components . A FRL system is particularly responsible for conditioning compressing air to the right quality. A FRL unit is a system that is consists of three separate units. Carrying out different phases of conditioning: filtration, regulation, and lubrication. Although often used as a single system, it doesn’t always come as a single unit. Commonly, using a single regulator unit or filter-regulator unit. In modern pneumatic systems with self-lubricating equipment Lubricators are typically not useful . With Integrating designs and manufacturers, we provide the best air processing units. With easy assembling and disassembling available to meet all your pneumatic systems requirement.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Pneumatics in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.