Safety Whip Check Cable Application
With Safety Whip Check Cable you can keep your workplace safe. It is a retention system designed to stop hoses which have become disconnected from a piece of equipment. When hoses, couplings or clamps fail, They minimize damage to equipment and injuries to operators. In addition Check Cables reaches across the hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose. Furthermore loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose. Install Check Cable in the extended position (no slack).
- A strong safeguard for air hose connections;
- Safety Whip Check Cable helps you meet today’s safety standards;
- Install it in the extended position (no slack);
- Cable reaches across hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose;
- Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a rm grip on the hose;
- No tools needed – easy to install and remove;
- Also highly resistant to rust and corrosion;
- When hose, couplings or clamps fail, or there is an accidental separation of the assembly, Safety Whip Check Cable minimize damage to equipment and injuries to operators. A positive safeguard for air hose connections – helping you meet today’s safety standards.
- Safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack)
- The Canada Occupational Safety and Health regulations Part XIII, 13:6b states: “Where an air hose is connected to a portable air powered tool used by an employee, a restraining device shall be attached to all hose connections, in order to prevent injury to an employee in the event of an accidental disconnection of a hose.”
Industrial Hose Fittings are mainly suitable in pipe and plumbing systems. To connect straight pipe or tubing sections, to adapt to different sizes or shapes, and to regulate fluid flow. While assuring safe and secure connections.
These fittings can be tiny connectors or extra-large connections for large piping systems. Suitable in a variety of applications such as low-pressure air hose fittings, sandblast, hose clamp fittings for industrial hose, pump fittings. They are also useful for mending hose, attaching the hose to anything that has female NPT thread, such as pipe, cam & groove couplers, trucks, and tanks. These fittings also are perfect for jackhammer hose.
Grand Joint Fittings
Interlocking-Clamp Hose Fittings for Steam also referring to as ground-joint couplings and boss couplings, these fittings are suitable for high-pressure steam heating, humidification, and wash-down applications. Insert the barbed end of the fitting into rubber hose, then position the interlocking clamp over the hose and bolt into place with a torque wrench. The clamp firmly grips the hose as it locks into the ring of the barbed end, creating a leak-tight seal. The interlocking clamps are not reusable. Fittings are strong and durable with fair corrosion resistance.
Our diverse range of Ground Joint Fittings makes the connections that keep your business running. The Ground joint fittings are highly efficient and are using advanced materials and innovative production techniques.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Industrial Hose Fittings in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.