Union Weld Female is used for connecting and extending two male pipes. Socket weld union includes a screwed joint in the middle to connect three parts, with the female threads will draw two ends together. it shall be noted that before doing the socket welding, you have to screw it to tight the three parts firstly. This will minimize the warping of the seats.
Socket Weld Unions are family of high pressure fittings and are suitable in various industrial processes such as:
- Suitable for lines conveying flammable, toxic or expensive material where no leakage can is permittable, and for steam 300 to 600 PSI.
- Use in conjunction with ASME Pipe and are available in the same size range.
- They are used in areas where pipe-work is permanent and are designed to provide good flow characteristics.
1. The pipe is no need beveling for preparation of weld.
2. The welding position can adjust to flat welding.
3. Generally no need temporary tack welding for alignment. This is because the fitting principle helps to ensure that the alignment is correct.
4. The socket weld metal is not be able to penetrate the bore of the pipe.
Socket weld fittings refers to a pipe inserted in to a recessed area another pipe or fittings. It is using seal welding process as they are usually in small dimensions. Socket weld pipe fittings are mainly suitable in high pressure pipelines in a various industries. Where higher precision parts and high pressure is a requirement.
Typically, there are four ways to connect pipes and fittings: socket weld, butt weld, threaded, and flanged. Socket weld is a popular connecting way among others. They are a good choice wherever the benefits of high leakage integrity and great structural strength are important considerations.
Our diverse range of Accessories makes the connections that keep your business running. Accessories are highly efficient and are using advanced materials and innovative production techniques.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Industrial Hose Fittings in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.