Bolts and Spring Washer Set Description
Bolts and spring washers set is consist of spring washers and bolts. Spring washers also known as helical spring is specifically designed to provide a compensating spring force and sustain a load or absorb a shock. A spring washer is useful to prevent components from loosening. A bolt is a mechanical fastener with a threaded shaft. Bolts are closely related to screws, which are also mechanical fasteners with threaded shafts. These types of fasteners typically insert through two parts, with aligned holes.
- Used to prevent fasteners from loosening unintentionally.
- Split and bent to create a spring-like effect.
- Add extra pressure to fastener assembly resulting in higher resistance to rotation.
- Suitable for freshwater applications.
- Black oxide finish for a sleek look and an added mild abrasion resistance.
- Infused with wax during the process.
The set of spring washers and bolts are available according to SAE J518 Code 61 and Code 62, ISO 6162-1 and -2 in different sizes for the hydraulic SAE flanges. You can also check SAE Hydraulic Flanges we supply!
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the most complete inventory of Hydraulic Adapters in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with free consultation, and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or email@example.com.