This worm drive clamp is highly corrosion resistant, well suited for marine applications and is low in magnetic permeability. Worm drive hose clamps help secure many types of hoses, including pneumatic and exhaust have no holes, preventing marring of the hose and fumes escaping. Stainless steel worm drive clamps resist rust and corrosion and are useful in humid or damp conditions. Rounded edges to protect the hose. Efficient four-piece construction. Screws feature deep slots for quick installation.
Worm Drive Hose Clamp Applications
- Joining cooling water lines.
- Depressurized and pressurized fuel lines and ventilation systems.
- Joining lines in sanitary applications.
- Joining lines in machine building applications.
- Lines in the household appliance industry.
- Hose lines in the commercial vehicle industries.
- Heating – ventilation (HVAC).
- Also marine and many more areas.
- ▮Stainless steel band for resistance to scaling and corrosion
- ▮Series 300 stainless steel screw resists corrosion
- ▮Band width of 1/2″ for secure sealing area
- ▮”Square knot” interlocking construction won’t pull apart
Hose Clamp is meant to attach a hose to a fitting or nipple, so that the liquid inside of the hose can successfully move from one area to another without spilling or leaking. But once the pressure goes past moderate levels, they may function less efficiently. When it comes to fixing things up, hose clamps can serve a very important role. They will seal that area between the hose and barb tightly.
We offer a comprehensive range of Hose Clamps to suit diverse applications whether you’re looking for static hose clamps without springs or dynamic ones with springs, single-range or multi-range clamps, you’ll find the perfect solution for any application.
Our diverse range of hose clamps secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Clamps in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.