T-Bolt clamps provide uniform sealing pressure for a positive, reliable seal. Use them in high vibration and large diameter applications, also common in heavy trucks, industrial machinery, off-road equipment, agricultural irrigation and machinery. Features a 3/4″ or 7/8″ wide stainless steel band, depending upon size ordered, and welded construction for reliability.
T-Bolt Clamps Specifications
- ▮ Fitted with a ‘nyloc’ nut to absorb vibrations and to stop the loosening of the clamp.
- ▮ Also wider bandwidth make sure a uniform and equal distribution of clamping pressure.
- Sturdy design;
- In addition, anti-corrosive nature;
- Secures pipes and hoses at high pressure;
- Strong construction with full bushings;
- Provides excellent strength and creates a 360° seal to prevent leaks;
- Finally maintenance free.
Hose Clamp is meant to attach a hose to a fitting or nipple, so that the liquid inside of the hose can successfully move from one area to another without spilling or leaking. When it comes to fixing things up, hose clamps can serve a very important role. They will seal that area between the hose and barb tightly.
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Clamps in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.