NORMAFIX® Retaining Pipe Clamp suits for all kinds of fastening and retaining applications – pipes, cables, cable harnesses, also cable protection pipes, hoses and other lines.
Retaining Pipe Clamp Advantages at a glance
- Easy installation, and secure fastening;
- Reinforced band ends for extremely high mechanical loads;
- In addition rubber profile protects against vibrations and creeping water, is sound-absorbent and also protects against contact corrosion;
- No single parts for the customer.
- ▮Machine building ▮Chemical industry
- ▮Also Ship manufacturing ▮Railway industry
- ▮Building machines ▮Pump and filter
- ▮White goods ▮Irrigation systems
- ▮Food and beverage industry ▮Agricultural machines
Hose Clamp is meant to attach a hose to a fitting or nipple. So that the liquid inside of the hose can successfully move from one area to another without spilling or leaking. When it comes to fixing things up, hose clamps can serve a very important role. They will seal that area between the hose and barb tightly.
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps come in a wide range of styles. They secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.