Hi Torque Clamp is produced using components entirely manufactured from stainless steel. The construction of the worm-drive housing on the band facilitates installation of a wide range of signs. Hi torque clamps are reusable and easy to retighten after expansion cause by temperature fluctuations. Their construction ensures that during installation there are no sharp edges which might cause injury to the installer.
- Screw housing for easy tightening;
- In-line housing, also enables every thread on the worm to engage with the band;
- Perforated band;
- Safety buckle, keeping the band aligned.
- ▮Traffic signs, street signs, billboards and illuminated signs installation;
- ▮Heavy duty sealing applications;
- ▮Chemical Industry;
- ▮Food processing;
- ▮Fluid Transfer;
- ▮Marine Industry;
- ▮Petrochemical Industry;
- ▮ Lastly, Shipyards.
Hi Torque Clamp Advantages at a glance
- ▮Secure as well as reliable installation;
- ▮It is also easy to retighten in cases of expansion;
- ▮No loss of material when installing;
- ▮Finally, easy installation of two signs on one pole.
Hose Clamp is meant to attach a hose to a fitting or nipple. So that the liquid inside of the hose can successfully move from one area to another without spilling or leaking. When it comes to fixing things up, hose clamps can serve a very important role. They will seal that area between the hose and barb tightly.
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps come in a wide range of styles. They secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.