Use Norma® FGR Plast Grip or PLAST GRIP E axial restraint pipe couplings to connect plastic pipes. The specially designed anchoring ring, featuring at rows of teeth, engages into the pipe surface without damaging the plastic material. Finally the force applied is distributed evenly across the pipe surface.
FGR Plast Grip Advantages at a glance
- – No welding;
- – No adjustments to the pipes/connectors necessary;
- – Usable also for weak plastic pipes, PP, PE.
- Double-lip sealing system: offers double safety. It provides maximum scalability at both low and high operating pressures.
- Optional support sleeve.
- Standard strip insert: protects the sealing sleeve from increased mechanical and chemical loads. It also prevents the sealing sleeve from moisture expansion and allows larger gaps between the pipe ends to be connected. Furthermore, it allows larger angular deflections and misalignment
- Anchoring ring: provides safe and strong axial restraint.
- Finally, heavy duty lock bars: offers double safety. It provides maximum scalability at both low and high operating pressures.
If the pipes joining are from soft thermoplastic material (e. g. PE) the use of a support sleeve is mandatory. The support sleeve should insert into the pipe end within the area of joining and thus protects the pipe from being deformed.
Firstly, FGR Pipe Coupling are economical alternative to conventional pipe joining techniques for both plastic and metal pipes. Join all plain – ended pipes easily by hand. Push over the pipe ends the ready-to-fit coupling, and then align and rotate to any fitting position. Finally tightening the two bolts alternately with a torque wrench is all it takes to make a safe fitting.
FGR Pipe Coupling is a reliable connection for thick- and thin- and walled pipes which conforms to the latest DIN standard 86128. Join quickly, easily, and safely feed and return lines for liquids, gases, and solids (for mechanical engineering and construction, civil engineering, shipbuilding, pipeline construction, power stations, mining, filters, water technology, etc.).
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps come in a wide range of styles. They secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.
Centre Point Hydraulic maintains the complete inventory of Clamps in the Middle East and Africa, ready to ship to meet your company’s needs. Furthermore, we can provide you with a free consultation and quotation through +971 4 885 6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.