Use FGR FLEX /FLEX E pipe couplings for connecting restrained pipes, metal pipes, stainless pipes, also concrete and plastic pipes. With FGR Flex or Flex E pipe couplings sealing ensures also reliability when there are gaps between compensated. Given outside pipe diameters of > 180 mm the FLEX type suits for high pressure and the FLEX E type for low pressure applications. Use Flex E coupling for connecting restrained pipes, metal pipes, stainless pipes, as well as concrete and plastic pipes. This is a hollow trunnions version.
- ▮ Compensation of pipe gaps allows thermal elongation of the pipes.
- ▮ Also joining all kind of pipe materials is possible, e.g., for steel, plastic, cast iron, etc.
- Double-lip sealing system: offers double safety. It provides maximum scalability at both low and high operating pressures.
- Standard strip insert: protects the sealing sleeve from increased mechanical and chemical loads. It also prevents the sealing sleeve from moisture expansion and allows larger gaps between the pipe ends to be connected. Furthermore, it allows larger angular deflections and misalignment.
- Heavy duty lock bars: the rigidity of the coupling is increased and the engagement of the threaded end of the locking bolts is considerably improved.
- Protection ring: protects the sealing sleeve from UV rays, fire, etc. and increases the flexural strength of the coupling.
FGR Pipe Coupling are economical alternative to conventional pipe joining techniques for both plastic and metal pipes. Join all plain – ended pipes easily by hand. Push over the pipe ends the ready-to-fit coupling, and then align and rotate to any fitting position. Tightening the two bolts alternately with a torque wrench is all it takes to make a safe fitting.
FGR Pipe Coupling is a reliable connection for thick- and thin- and walled pipes which conforms to the latest DIN standard 86128. Join quickly, easily, and safely feed and return lines for liquids, gases, and solids (for mechanical engineering and construction, civil engineering, shipbuilding, pipeline construction, power stations, mining, filters, water technology, etc.).
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps come in a wide range of styles. They secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.