Use NORMACONNECT FGR GRIP E-Flame protected pipe couplings with integrated flame protection with applications in the marine sector (civil and military) as well as in sprinkler systems. Therefore for this purpose the GRIP E type has been equipped with an additional housing made from stainless steel plus a fire-resistant lining which can resist temperature of up to 850C degrees. The pipe coupling meets the newest VdS directives, IACS P2.11 and ISO 19921/22. Pressures and dimensions on request.
FGR GRIP E-Flame Protected Advantages at a glance
- ▮Dampens absorbing vibrations, pressure surges;
- ▮Weight saving;
- ▮In addition it is also tension free;
- ▮Ready to install.
- Double-lip sealing system: offers double safety. It provides maximum scalability at both low and high operating pressures.
- Standard strip insert: protects the sealing sleeve from increased mechanical and chemical loads. It also prevents the sealing sleeve from moisture expansion and allows larger gaps between the pipe ends to be connected. Furthermore, it allows larger angular deflections and misalignment.
- Conically stamped anchoring ring: provides safe and stong axial restraint.
FGR Pipe Coupling are economical alternative to conventional pipe joining techniques for both plastic and metal pipes. Join all plain – ended pipes easily by hand. Push over the pipe ends the ready-to-fit coupling, and then align and rotate to any fitting position. Tightening the two bolts alternately with a torque wrench is all it takes to make a safe fitting.
FGR Pipe Coupling is a reliable connection for thick- and thin- and walled pipes which conforms to the latest DIN standard 86128. Join quickly, easily, and safely feed and return lines for liquids, gases, and solids (for mechanical engineering and construction, civil engineering, shipbuilding, pipeline construction, power stations, mining, filters, water technology, etc.).
Our diverse range of Hose Clamps come in a wide range of styles. They secure the quality, reliability and performance when critical applications require technologically advanced connections to maintain operational integrity and safety. Depending on what you need it for. Worm gear clamps, wire clamps, FGR pipe connections and spring clamps are a few of the many options you can purchase. Screw clamps are another option, as are stainless steel clamps, which are sure to stand strong for any job you are tackling. They are typically strong, sturdy, and able to get jobs done.